This VIRTUAL workshop is designed to assist Job Seekers who are 40+ years old. During our time together we will discuss the following:
- Identify misconceptions and how to overcome experience discrimination.
- Define and address employer perceptions of experienced workers.
- Identify strategies to show your value in the workforce.
- Recognize thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors that work against obtaining employment.
- Evaluate the importance of salary expectations, retirement, and other financial considerations.
- Identify a list of tools and resources to aid in your job search in today’s world.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you become better equipped to successfully market yourself in our ever-changing job market. Your registration confirmation will provide you with the required information to attend this workshop via Microsoft Teams.