Most interviews end with this question: What questions do you have for us?
Your interview isn’t over yet! Show curiosity and interest in the company during this part of the interview. Impress the employer with great questions- not ones you already know the answer to, such as position details or wage information.
Ask questions to see if you’re a good match for the company. This is your time to shine. Here are five important ones:
- What does success look like in the position?
- What experiences and skills describe the ideal candidate?
- What is the next step in the interview process?
- How do you see this position changing in the next three years?
- How can I best help you and the team succeed?
Choose three questions that make the most sense for your interview. Write them down in a notebook. During the interview, reference your list if you forget what question to ask next.
The bottom line: ask questions that show you’re interested in the organization. Good questions will impress the employer.